|23 April 2020||PC||Oracle and Bone||Oracle and Bone||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is a visual novel game. Follow the story of Michelle and Sam, and how their chance meeting evolves into a deeper romantic relationship. A Summer’s End is a romance story between two women. Set in vibrant Hong Kong in the year 1986, it is an original story about love, family, and culture.
Inspired by Hong Kong cinema, 80s anime, and city pop, A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is a visual delight for fans of retro art and fashion.
- A compelling romance story set in Hong Kong, 1986
- Interactive character dialogue and two unique endings
- Point-based system to unlock bonus scenes
- Over 400 original and unique hand-drawn art inspired by 80s anime and media
- Original vaporwave and 80s inspired soundtrack
- Featuring music from Timecop1986, Crystal Cola, and Stevia Sphere