As Far As The Eye is a 3D turn-based solo game of management of a nomad tribe who flees the cyclical immersion of land and has to go to the center of the world to join a circus called the “Eye”.
Step by step, the nomads called “Pupils” must settle, build, harvest, recruit and prepare to transport the necessary resources for the trip to the next stage. Each stage has its share of surprises, hazards and constraints, but the Pupils are a pacifist people; there is no fight in As Far As The Eye.
The player must make choices and arbitrate constantly between his needs, his desires and his abilities.
The action is placed in an imaginary world in which the Pupils live in harmony with nature and large domestic animals that help them to transport their homes.
- Plan the best path for your tribe to take in order to go as far as the Eye.
- Explore, analyze and search places of interest for long lost treasures on a procedurally generated journey.
- Harvest, build, stock and leave your halt before the wave engulfs your tribe.
- Improve your pupils through the job system, your buildings through the improvement system and your whole tribe through Tribe’s Knowledge.
- Survive dire conditions and protect the Pupils against random events.
- Meet allies, negotiate for resources, recruit new Pupils and more!
- Make offerings in Sacred Sites or plunder them, but never forget you’ll have to bear the consequences of your actions.
- Live a peaceful adventure as there are no enemies in As Far As The Eye
- Relive a new adventure each time thanks to our Roguelike tribe system