14 November 2019 (PC)
14 November 2019 (PS4)
14 November 2019 (Xbox One)
28 November 2019 (Switch)
10 December 2019
|Microïds||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
[accordion title=”” open1st=”1″ openAll=”1″ style=””][accordion_item title=”October 28th, 2019 – Blacksad: Under the Skin delayed”]
Blacksad: Under the Skin original lanch dat was November 5th, 2019, but has been delayed. See above for the new release dates.
Blacksad: Under the Skin, the narrative-adventure video game developed by Pendulo Studios and YS Interactive unveils itself in a story trailer. Discover more information about this thrilling investigation, encounter some of the astonishing characters and, for the first time, listen to the official voice of John Blacksad!
The 50s, New York City: Joe Dunn, owner of a boxing club, is found dead. Meanwhile, rising star Bobby Yale, due to take to the ring for the most important fight of his career, has mysteriously disappeared. Sonia Dunn, Joe’s daughter, takes over the gym and must deal with its financial woes. She hires private detective John Blacksad to investigate Yale’s disappearance.
With its anthropomorphic characters and its incredible 1950s feel, Blacksad: Under the Skin delivers all the eerily dark adventure of a detective novel, just like the eponymous comic book series.
While embodying detective John Blacksad, players will have to conduct this adventure in their own way. Depending on their decisions, players will influence the relationships between Blacksad and the other characters as well as the very end of the investigation.
- An official and all-new story for BLACKSAD, set in the comic book series’ unique world, perfectly recreated for gamers.
- An investigative narrative game with gameplay combining investigations, puzzles, quick time events (QTE) and multiple-choice dialog.
- Choices that directly influence the development of the character and the story’s ending.
- More than 30 characters, including new faces and old favorites, each with their own story.
- An immersive world with a jazz soundtrack to rival the very best of Hollywood’s film noir.
- Fans of adventure games will love its gameplay and narration while fans of the comic book series will be thrilled to rediscover the characters and graphic style of this unique world.
- A dark world of anthropomorphic animals