|13 December 2018 (PC)|
30 April 2020 (PS4)
30 April 2020 (Xbox One)
30 April 2020 (Switch)
|Thing Trunk||505 Games|
|Go to[icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Book of Demons is a deck-building hybrid adventure game that is part tribute to hack and slash favourites and part parody, offering a spin on the classic tale of good and evil and saving the world from ultimate devilry. By wielding magic cards instead of weapons and slaying armies of darkness in procedurally generated dungeons below the Old Cathedral, the game encourages players to strategize and adapt their hand using items, spells and skills and a variation of diverse bonuses and upgrades.
Developed with the Flexiscope engine, Book of Demons gifts players with the power of time. Players can divide the game into sessions of any length with the engine learning player pace to anticipate time estimated to complete the next session.
- Three playable classes, each with different cards: Warrior, Rogue and Mage
- 40 cards with magical and legendary variants per character class
- Three underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
- 7 families of monsters with 70+ variations including custom traits and mechanics
- Roguelike mode for fans seeking an extreme challenge
- Four unlockable endgame difficulties in Freeplay mode after completing the campaign
- Complete offering of cards ever released
- Special grand finale surprise after defeating the insidious Archdemon