|14 May 2020||PC||VIS Games|
|Aerosoft||Go to[icon type=”icon-popup”]|
The Bus Mechanic Simulator puts you in the position of a trusty mechanic of a bus garage. In a realistic garage, you can make use of one test stands and three pits to maintain and repair three different bus models.
Carefully examine service buses, articulated buses and double-deckers on the respective stands. From visual touch-ups in the interior to mechanical repairs of engine and axles or heating and electrical systems, all facets of the buses are simulated to great detail and realism. You have countless tools at your disposal to repair and replace up to 3400 interactive parts.
Come time, you will also be able to unlock a separate hall with a test stand that allows you to verify the functionality of the buses’ brakes and shock absorbers.
With original MAN buses and a high level of detail, the simulation becomes a realistic gaming experience with authentic tasks that have to be mastered.
- Original MAN buses
- 3 bus models: service bus, articulated bus and double-decker
- Buses with a high level of detail
- Each bus has 2700 to 3400 removable components
- Detailed and realistic modelled repair shop
- Test stand for a quicker status check of various assemblies
- Countless tools to maintain and repair buses
- Realistic tasks (maintenance, repair)