|20 May 2020||PC|
|Rocket Vulture||Rocket Vulture||Go to[icon type=”icon-popup”]|
The recipes for success are varied: find delicious fruits and vegetables, and combine them with freshly chopped and cooked tourists for a truly divine delicacy fit for the God Hoochooboo. Of course the tourists might not offer themselves up freely – the heathens – so you’ll need to master your arcade reflexes and voodoo magic to persuade them without getting KO’d!
Tour the island
Ready, steady, cook your way through 20+ levels in a full campaign across the island. Overcome spikes in mysterious temples, bushwhack your way through tourist infested jungles, stay out of the water at the beach, and dodge the lava boiling around the volcano.
All kinds of extra-culinary skills are also needed to appease Hoochooboo. Skills such as outrunning the Spiky Log of Doom™, defeating waves of tourists and the tour boss in the jungle arena, as well as other challenge levels to prove yourself as the one true cook.
How Foodoo you do?
Mystical voodoo powers are the perfect ingredients to success, allowing you to dash, place healing totems or even breathe fire. In multiplayer each chef can choose a different ability to fit their personal cooking style.
Foodfest or Foodfight
Cook your way through hell’s kitchen solo or with up to 4 chefs. Challenge each other to foodfights in PvP! With so many chefs in the kitchen, chaos is sure to follow.
- Arcade combat with unfortunate tourists – don’t forget your voodoo powers!
- Navigate varied tropical levels to collect extra ingredients and prepare Hoochooboo’s meals.
- Many levels of cannibal chaos in the jungle, temple, on the beach, and inside a volcano!
- Choose your cannibal couture with many options for weapons and accessories.
- Play solo, cooperatively, or in versus mode with 1-4 players.