The long awaited sequel to the hit tactics game Door Kickers, Task Force North brings you the best portrayal of modern Close Quarters Combat and Tactics in a video game. Now available in Early Access!
Door Kickers 2 is a top down strategy and tactics game about using intelligence assets and controlling Special Operation Units in daring raids to neutralize and capture terrorists in the fictional country of Nowheraki, Middle East.
True to the violent and dynamic nature of combat in the region, the game models deadly threats and technologies such as booby traps, suicide bombers, RPGs and concealed insurgents – while handing you new toys such as Light Machine Guns for suppressive fire, drone reconnaissance, night vision goggles and wall breaching charges.
Adding further to the roster of improvements, you can now choose the unit to deploy for any mission. The United States Army Rangers make for the initial deployment option, but soon we will reveal other – distinct but equally cool units. The choice will not be simply one of skins and weapons, but also come with distinct playing style and abilities we will reveal further down development road.
- Top Down view, optimized for tactical analysis
- Real Time gameplay with pause-at-will to rethink and change plans
- No turns, no hexes, no action points – just freeform planning
- Realistic but action packed
- Non-linear levels, multiple paths and break-any*-wall kind of freedom
- Multiple units to play with, each with their distinct playing style
(only one currently available)
- Weapon customization
- Destructible environment
- Single Player & Online Cooperative Multiplayer (2-4 players)
- Custom-built 3D engine, allowing for increased moddability
- Mission editor