|19 September 2017 (PC)|
3 December 2019 (PS4)
27 September 2019(Xbox One)
26 September 2019(Switch)
|sebagamesdev||BlitWorks||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Fight’N Rage is a 2D arcade brawler inspired by the classic fighting gems of the 90’s. It mimics the aesthetics and simplified three-button gameplay of legendary games such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage.
Fight’N Rage is set in a far future in which human beings are enslaved by mutants. A female kick-boxer named Gal, a minotaur-like rebel mutant called Ricardo, and F. Norris, a mysterious ninja whose past is a mystery, will join forces to defeat the mutant leader The Boss and bring back peace to Earth.
Fight’N Rage features three players local co-op mode with optional friendly fire. It contains alternative paths, cutscenes and endings that can change based on the selected characters and your own decisions.
Fight’N Rage also includes unlockable content such as costumes, extra difficulty settings, more gameplay speeds, new game modes, and more than 20 extra characters.
- Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
- Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
- Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even playable enemies!
- Different weapons and Parry System.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
- VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
- Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!