Hundred Days is a game of choice, nostalgia and winemaking: would you leave your day to day life to get back to your family roots, move in the countryside and make choices for a business you don’t even know where it starts?
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new winery, you will have to choose which vines to grow and how to grow them and when to harvest, you will have to follow the entire winemaking process and make the choices that best suit the type of wine you want to produce or that market requires. You will also have to sell the wine produced to allow your company to expand.
As in reality, every choice made, from the vineyard to the sales, will be able to influence the wine produced both in quanityt and qualitay. A quality wine will increase the reputation of your company worldwide, it may have come at a higher price and will allow you to grow better and faster.
- “LEARN all the secrets of the winemaking business” – Handle the winemaking process from start to finish: understand the importance of different yeasts and bacteria strains, experiment with fermentation and wine aging to enhance the characteristics of your product.
- “TAKE CARE of your vineyard” – Cultivate different types of vine, analyse the soil to understand what grapes will grow better, protect your vines from diseases, unexpected shifts in weather patterns, and learn what’s the best season to prune, fertilise, and harvest.
- “MANAGE your sales” – Tailor the characteristics of your wine to meet the needs of your customers, customise your bottles by choosing their shape and color, apply branding and marketing strategies to increase your reputation.
- “EXPERIMENT!” – Hundred Days will let you master cutting edge winemaking techniques and tools, while encouraging an artisanal approach: balance these two aspects to transform your business into a refined boutique label winery!
- “AN ADVENTURE FOR ALL” – Test your ability to manage the winemaking business: Hundred Days is a tycoon game with a narrative twist, offering three different game modes to suit most palates. From beginner to expert, this winemaking simulator will entertain you while improving your general understanding of this millenary tradition and its cultural relevance.