|2 April 2020 (Japan)|
3 April 2020 (West)
|Troglobytes Games||Troglobytes Games|
Hound Picked Games
|Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
HyperParasite is a fresh take on the twin-stick shooter, offers incredibly slick fast-paced action, responsive controls and has more mullets than you can shake a pink neon sock at.
With 60 classes of host, each of which can be snatched and controlled, to take advantage of their unique skills and weaponry. Laced with comedy, a bodacious synth-wave soundtrack and rad retro visuals that drags the player kicking and screaming back to the 80s! HyperParasite is a game full of outrageous and rip-roaring brawling action that throws down the fingerless glove to its challengers.
- A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
- A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
- Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
- Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
- Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill