|14 May 2020||PC||Stray Fawn Studio||Stray Fawn Studio||Go to[icon type=”icon-popup”]|
A game about space exploration, science and creativity, players craft custom drones from multiple parts, then send them out into a procedurally generated galaxy to collect resources and complete missions. Drones can be controlled by players or function as fully autonomous entities using logic and sensor parts. Different enemies, biomes and completely destructible planets await.
Players can craft drones out of hundreds of different parts and explore a destructible, procedurally generated galaxy either in an anything-goes Sandbox mode or the resource-limited story-based Survival mode. In Survival mode, players can choose a captain from one of six different archetypes including the tech-savvy researcher, tough old boxer or the mysterious cybernetic programmer (recommended for experts only!). Each captain offers different bonuses to further customise drones and push builds to the limit.
Autonomous drones can be entered to fight other players’ creations in the arena in an attempt to climb up the leaderboards in a variety of multiplayer game modes such as Sumo, Catch, Racing and an all-out Brawl!
- Over 75 physically simulated parts to construct your drones
- Fully destructible planets with different biomes and enemies
- Procedural weapon system and tech tree
- Autonomous drone programming using logic and sensor parts
- 3 gameplay modes: Survival, Sandbox, Competitive
- 6 different captains, each offering a unique playstyle
- Asynchronous multiplayer tournaments using programmed drones