October Night Games is a digital tabletop game for 1–6 players about witches, vampires, dark magic, unspeakable cults, dogs and cats. The game has a procedurally generated narrative and vintage hand-tinted silent movie aesthetics.
In October Night Games, two groups of cultists confront each other: the Changers are summoning the Great Old Ones, while the Keepers are trying to stop them. All cultists meet in a small village and prepare for the final ritual that takes place on Halloween’s full moon. However, the real team affiliation of the players will be unknown until the final showdown. Each cultist has an animal familiar, their combinations may differ from game to game, creating unpredictable alliances. This guarantees high replayability in single and multiplayer modes.
- Unpredictable alignment of forces and unique narrative for every gameplay session. Each playthrough will provide tension, unexpected twists, intrigue, and suspicion.
- Our players can utilize different tactical and strategic approaches. A complex gameplay system offers various abilities, magic mechanics, and crafting.
- The battle system combines careful planning with random elements.
- The atmosphere of classic old school retro-horror.
- October Night Games can be played solo or with up to 5 friends.