15 July 2020
|Glumberland||Glumberland||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
It’s Ooblets. It’s like Harvest Moon meets Pokémon meets Animal Crossing. You’ll like it.
You’ll be able to manage your farm, grow and train your ooblets, explore strange lands, and dance-battle wild ooblets and other ooblet trainers.
- Live a simple life working the land (and collecting magical creatures)
- Customize your character’s clothing, hair style, and house
- Take part in a bustling little town full of characters
- Explore a variety of locations across Oob, all with their own biomes, plants, characters, and unique ooblets
- Upgrade your dudes because I guess they’re not good enough for you
- Join an Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs’ members.
- Collect stuff like seeds, items, furniture, machinery, and friends