|Already Available (PC)|
31 March 2020 (PS4)
Already Available (Xbox One)
31 March 2020 (Switch)
|Zen Studios||Zen Studios||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Zen Studios’ modern homage to classic first-person dungeon-crawlers takes you to the land of Operencia, an unconventional fantasy world inspired by a faraway land referenced in countless Central European folktales. An old-school turn-based battle system combines with inspiration from unexplored mythology to offer an RPG experience that feels unique yet also familiar.
An unknown force has abducted the Sun King Napkiraly, leaving Operencia in a state of perpetual darkness – and eventual doom. From hidden royal tombs and cursed castles to an ascent up the World Tree to reach the Copper Forest of the Land of the Gods, explore diverse settings throughout the far reaches of the land…and beyond. Each location boasts its own unique atmosphere, visual style, level design and puzzles, and many take place entirely outdoors.
- Explore 13 diverse, puzzle-filled levels
- Defeat more than 50 enemy types
- Switch between 7 fully upgradable – and memorable – characters
- Robust difficulty settings allow you to select options such as limiting saves, implementing permadeath, and disabling auto-mapping to create your own
- Stunning visuals powered by Unreal Engine 4
- An epic orchestral score composed by Arthur Grosz
- Fully 3D environments, enemies and objects, plus high-fidelity advanced effects with dynamic shadows and lighting
- AAA Indie production quality and polish with top-tier voice acting, soundtrack, cutscenes and writing