25 October 2018
PS4 – Xbox One – Switch
8 September 2020
|tinyBuild||Go to[icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Party Hard, a franchise about crashing parties to get some well-deserved sleep, turns 5 years old today! To celebrate, Party Hard 2 is coming to consoles.
It’s 3am and you just want to get some sleep. Welcome back to Party Hard! Stop parties using hundreds of new ways, incidentally destroy a drug syndicate, and save the Earth from an alien invasion. May the chickens be with you!
- Dozens of new traps including combos: use different substances that react with each other. Why not set a chain reaction with water and electricity?
- 4 playable characters with entirely unique play styles, stats, and abilities!
- 14 sprawling levels featuring 2 boss fights
- 27-track OST
- Brand new crafting system and dozens of items to combine: why not a lighter and a can of gasoline? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Interact with NPCs: get an NPC drunk, bribe punks, or make someone pee their pants in fear!
- Different objectives that match your playstyle! It’s your call if you want to choose only objective-sensitive non-civilian targets. Killing everyone works, too. Your playstyle may affect the progression of the game, specifically unlockables.
- An intriguing story of vengeance and redemption. Yes, with a twist and a fugitive circus bear.