|9 June 2020||PC||Random Potion Oy||Wild River Games||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
The Dark Eye (TDE) is a role-playing system plunging groups of players into the fantasy world Aventuria. TDE has a long tradition, with the first edition appearing in 1984.
The new computer role-playing game Book of Heroes was developed in close cooperation with the rights owner, Ulisses Spiele; their cooperation ensures that the upcoming game meets the demands of role-playing fans. Book of Heroes is a classic role-playing game with a clear top view. The character mode is extensive: players can choose from 12 different professions and four species and adapt the appearance of their character as they wish. Every created character has their personal agenda, tasks, and missions as well as procedurally generated quests and maps. If you like, you can play in single-player mode and hire a few companions at the Inn of the Wild Boar or you can play with up to four friends in cooperation mode.
This detailed role-playing universe from TDE is the ideal place, with many familiar characters, places, and events.
- 12 playable professions all available in TDE
- 4 playable species from TDE
- Exciting quests and tasks
- One or more players
- Extensive character customization
- Character creation and customization with Inrah cards!
- Hand-painted graphics by well-known TDE artists
- Exciting solo stories
- Lots of familiar places, characters, and adversaries from the TDE universe