|2020||PC||Curious Panda Games||Humble Games||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Manage your own mercenary company in this bloody tactical RPG featuring gruesome spells and attacks, a dynamic and shifting overworld, and many mysteries to be uncovered. The Iron Oath tactical RPG may have found its humble start on Kickstarter, but The Iron Oath is coming out soon and fans of pixel art rpgs should definitely check it out. The Iron Oath game trailer is full of The Iron Oath gameplay which highlights its in-depth team management controls and tactical turn based combat.
- Tactical turn-based Combat: Proper planning and execution is vital to your success. Utilize the strengths and shelter the weaknesses of each unique character class. Deadly foes, traps and destructible
- Time Progression: Time passes as you navigate the world. Your characters will age and the world around you will change dynamically through various events.
- A Large and Dynamic Overworld: The known world consist of 9 regions, each with multiple hubs to visit. Cities can be overtaken, destroyed and rebuilt; while various factions can emerge, rise and fall.
- In-depth Management: Control your company’s finances, roster and happiness. Manage political relationships by forging alliances and creating enemies. As time progresses, your characters will age, reti
- Unique Characters & Development: Every recruitable character has their own personal backstory, incorporating events that have taken place during your playthrough. Their persona is subject to change as
- Decisions Matter: You will be faced with many choices throughout your journey. Choices bear consequences, and they can have a minor or major influence on your characters, your company and the world it