Start a career as a mechanic for tuned cars. Start with repairing, develop your skills and workshop. Tune cars on request and build your own designs. Over 6000 interactive parts. More than 30 vehicles to choose from. Test finished cars in a free ride mode and in street races. Spoilers, neon lights, we have it all here. And more.
A game from the creators of Biker Garage: Mechanic Simulator. This time you’ll be dealing with cars. But not the ordinary ones driving the streets during the day. Your task will be to repair, tune, test, and race cars that hit the streets at night to take part in illegal races. Loud exhausts, neon lights, speed – you can find all of that in the Underground Garage.
- non-linear storylines – cooperation with corrupt police officers, car theft, spying on the competition, these are just some of the available missions
- a lot of parts, both standard and tuning ones that affect the car’s performance – every part in 3d to see from every side – the ability to disassemble the car and examine every nook and cranny, including the interior
- illegal night races – both on city streets and on local roads – ¼ mile races and sprints
- junkyard – find abandoned cars, parts, entire engines, put it together, cut costs 🙂
- workshop development – you start in an abandoned hangar on the outskirts of an airport, clean it up, and extend the space to repair vehicles