|11 December 2019 (PC)|
25 March 2020 (PS4)
15 April 2020 (Xbox)
24 March 2020 (Switch)
|Draw Distance||Draw Distance||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York aims to present the struggle for power between two vampiric factions, Camarilla and Anarchs, among the landmarks and nightscape of the Big Apple. To make this epic adventure available to the largest number of players for the first time a video game set in the World of Darkness beside the PC platform will be introduced to Nintendo Switch!
- A mix of charismatic dialogue and atmosperic interactive novel, Coteries of New York aims to be an excellent experience for fans of narrative depth and reactivity
- A cohesive presentation that mixes polished writing, evocative art and moody sound design to create an engrossing storytelling experience.
- Unique, highly replayable narrative experience in one of the most renowned and popular cross-media settings ever created
- A great way for thousands of players to discover the rich lore of Vampire: The Masquerade and World of Darkness
- An ability to choose a character hailing from one of several distinct Clans, each rooted in the setting’s amazing lore.
- Every playable character offers unique powers – Disciplines, different ethical approaches to certain issues, as well as different dialogue lines and the game itself allows players to experience number of endings based on their actions.
- New stories, which, thanks to the full creative license, will be incorporated as an official lore of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th edition.