|Triple Topping||Go to [icon type=”icon-popup”]|
Ynglet, a meditative side-scrolling swimming game with hand-drawn visuals and a soundtrack that is created through gameplay.
In Ynglet, players swim, launch and bounce through a meditative floating platformer. A reactive soundscape creates the soundtrack to your exploration through the playful puzzles of Ynglet’s hand-drawn levels.
- Absolutely no platforms (which is really unusual for a platformer)!
- Jump between bubbles that float in the sky like you’re a space dolphin!
- Dash into walls that reflect you. It feels really good and looks awesome!
- Did we mention there are no platforms?
- A highly reactive and dynamic soundtrack thanks to Ynglet’s custom and needlessly complicated music software.
- Lots of unusual creatures doing their own thing, making the world feel alive